- Strategic Behavioral Health (SBH) is based in Memphis, TN. We own and operate Inpatient Psychiatric Hospitals and Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities throughout the United States.
- SBH currently operates eight psychiatric hospitals through subsidiaries in the states of Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas and North Carolina. We are in the process of developing four new facilities in Colorado, Texas, Wisconsin, Washington DC and expansions are underway in Nevada, North Carolina and New Mexico.
- We are a company that is dedicated to providing the highest quality of behavioral healthcare to the patients and families we serve.
- We provide psychiatric and substance abuse care in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers, partial programs, intensive outpatient and a continuum of care through community therapist, psychiatrist, counselors and more.
- We seek out opportunities to bring services to areas where there is an identified need
To provide compassionate and highly effective mental health treatment options, utilizing a collaborative team approach to care in the most appropriate setting to meet the diverse behavioral health needs of the communities we serve.
- To provide superior quality, patient-centered care to all that we serve.
- To provide compassion, empathy, & perseverance for patients and their families
- To utilize a multidisciplinary “team” approach to care
- To provide collaborative communication with patients/families/payors/referral sources
- To use sound fiscal management with patient resources
- To support and encourage employees to be “the best” in their field
- To be a good community citizen
- Free Assessments at all of our facilities 24/7
- Individual, Group and Family Therapy
- Treatment Planning
- Inpatient Programs
- Detoxification & Substance Abuse Treatment
- Psychiatric Residential Treatment
- Partial Hospitalization
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
People We Serve
- Active Duty and Retired Military
Our Community Partners
- Licensed Therapist
- Nurse Practitioners
- School Counselors
- Foster Care Agencies
- Emergency Departments
- Senior Providers
- Justice System
- Department of Human Services
Continuum of Care
- Dedicated community liaison to facilitate referrals and to advocate for your needs
- Community clinical collaboration utilizing case managers to ensure we are meeting your patient’s needs
- 72-hour clinical follow-up calls to each patient post discharge
- Clinical Outcomes in Routine Evaluation (CORE) surveys utilized to measure clinical outcomes-day of admission, day of discharge, 30 and 60 days post discharge
- Extensive interdisciplinary and community discharge planning to ensure recovery continuum
- Evidenced-based programs and practices recognized by SAMHSA
- Mobile mental health assessments to support providers
We could be a match!
We are currently seeking opportunities to bring services to areas where there is an identified need. We are looking for places where Strategic Behavioral Health can not only be a good provider, but also a good community citizen. Please email our home office to discuss opportunities.
We focus on communication. With patients. With their families. With payors. And with referral sources. Collaboration with all social service agencies allows for greater treatment outcomes.
We focus on becoming a part of the communities we serve by supporting local behavioral health efforts through sponsorships, through educational in-services and CEU opportunities, through internship programs, through collaborative community training series, and through providing a supportive and rewarding work environment for employees.