Founded in 2006, Strategic Behavioral Health (SBH) continues to strive toward being one of the top behavioral healthcare organizations in the U.S. Our goal at each SBH treatment center is to help our patients overcome their personal challenges and create a positive environment through compassionate caregivers, family, and friends that allow patients to regain control of their life during and after treatment.
Each of our unique locations specialize in an innovative and effective treatment process. We understand each patient has a unique set of challenges that almost always require a custom treatment plan. To ensure successful treatment and recovery, each patient works with a team of trained professionals that set up a personalized treatment and recovery plan that addresses each direct and indirect challenge. Through the use of an interdisciplinary team of professionals, our patients and their families can rest assure that they will receive an exceptional level of service and care.
To provide compassionate and highly effective mental health treatment options, utilizing a collaborative team approach to care in the most appropriate setting to meet the diverse behavioral health needs of the communities we serve.
Strategic Behavioral Health’s Focus
- We work with all age groups including children, adolescents, adults, and senior citizens.
- Strategic Behavioral Health works with active duty and retired military to help with complex service member related problems as well as more common yet serious illnesses such as PTSD.
- Strategic Behavioral Health works with patients through acute inpatient care, partial day programs, intensive outpatient programs and psychiatric residential treatment options.
How We Do Business
- Overcoming mental and behavioral health problems can be difficult; we make it a point to treat all of our patients and their families with compassion and empathy to help them through the process.
- Strategic Behavioral Health uses a “Team” approach, meaning we use a variety of behavioral health professionals such as: therapist, psychiatrist, nurse practitioners, mental health technicians and more who are always up to date on our patient’s needs, wants, challenges, and family concerns.
- We ensure that all referring/community professionals, caregivers and families are involved along every step of their patient’s treatment and recovery in order to provide a cohesive level of care.
- With payments often times being the last item patients and their families want to address, we make it a point to keep all involved parties informed while keeping the focus on treatment and recovery. Strategic Behavioral Health works with most major insurance companies and is able to work with each individual to determine the best approach for covering the cost of treatment
- Free Assessments at all of our facilities 24/7
- Individual, Group and Family Therapy
- Treatment Planning (types of treatments)
- Inpatient Programs
- Detoxification & Substance Abuse Treatment
- Psychiatric Residential Treatment
- Partial Hospitalization
- Comprehensive Outpatient Treatment
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Treatment for Depression
Continuum of Care
- After our patients exit our treatment facilities, the recovery process doesn’t stop there. In order to promote a successful recovery, each patient works with their treatment team to develop a plan that encourages a healthy and successful recovery.
- Each patient receives individualized discharge planning when they leave our treatment centers to ensure a successful continuum of care.
- 72-hours after a patient is discharged, a clinical follow-up call is scheduled to answer any questions and to provide advice on recovery. This allows the patient time to experience real world scenarios and encounter possible challenges they may need help with.
- Strategic Behavioral Health ensures the patient’s medical providers have a summary of information after the patient leaves our facilities.
Our Community Partners
Strategic Behavioral Health makes it a point to partner with the behavioral health community, non-profits, and leading organizations in every location SBH has a treatment facility. Through working with these organizations and community members, we are able to better support and provide services that are specific to each community.
SBH recognizes the importance of our referral sources and we provide the following:
- A dedicated community liaison to support your referral needs
- We provide communication upon your patients admission, involvement during your patients stay and supply a discharge summary and aftercare appointment post discharge
- Patient referrals to the professionals in the community.
- Your opinion is important to us so we use referral sources satisfaction surveys to ensure that we are continuously offering the best care to you and your patients.
We partner with:
- Licensed Therapist
- Nurse Practitioners
- School Counselors
- Foster Care Agencies
- Emergency Departments
- Military Instillations
- Senior Providers
- Justice System
- Department of Human Services
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Managed Care Organizations
We could be a match!
We are currently seeking opportunities to bring services to areas where there is an identified need. We are looking for places where Strategic Behavioral Health can be a good provider and also a good community citizen. Please email our home office to discuss opportunities.
We focus on communication. With patients. With their families. With payors. And with referral sources. Collaboration with all social service agencies allows for greater treatment outcomes.
We focus on becoming a part of the communities we serve by supporting local behavioral health efforts through sponsorships, through educational in-services and CEU opportunities, through internship programs, through collaborative community training series, and through providing a supportive and rewarding work environment for employees.